Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for bus and coach hire
Quotations and formation of contract
- Quotes by the coach company are non-binding.
- Bus and coach bookings must include the number of passengers, the departure time, the place of departure, the route, and a binding return time.
- No contract exists until the coach company confirms a booking in writing.
Scope of services
- The services comprise, within the scope defined by the written confirmation, provision of a vehicle and driver and the carriage of passengers.
- The services do not comprise:
- Satisfaction of the purpose for which the journey is undertaken
- Supervision of passengers, particularly children
- Guarding of luggage during loading and unloading
- Guarding of property left in the vehicle by the hirer or passengers
- Provision of information about the relevant passport, visa, customs and health regulations for all passengers, nor the compliance with these regulations.
Prices and price changes
- Quotations are given on the basis of information provided by the customer.
- Where the number of passengers exceeds that given in the booking request, the route is extended, or the journey ends later than agreed, extra charges will apply.
- Additional costs such as for road tolls, parking, or ferry travel are payable by the customer, as are the board and accommodation costs for the driver(s).
- Any exceptional soiling or damage caused to the vehicle by the passengers will be charged to the hirer.
Rücktritt durch den Besteller
- Cancellation by the hirer:
- up to 30 days prior to departur => 10 % of the booking price
- 29 to 8 days prior to departure => 30 % of the booking price
- 7 days or less prior to departure => 70 % of the booking price
Cancellation by the coach company
- The coach company reserves the right to cancel the contract prior to departure in the event of exceptional circumstances over which the company has no control, which make it impossible to provide the services agreed.
- The coach company reserves the right to cancel the contract after departure in the event where force majeure or action by the hirer renders difficult or dangerous or obstructs performance of the services.
- Additional return transport costs incurred as a result of cancellation due to force majeure are payable by the hirer.
The coach company accepts no liability for impaired performance due to force majeure such as industrial action, road closures or delays caused by state authorities.